As a Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors, we act as a "Help Desk" for training and support for QuickBooks software. We provide assistance in installing QuickBooks software and setting up your company files. It is important that your QuickBooks files be set up correctly with initial balances and other key data. If your requirements are unique, we will adapt QuickBooks to your needs.
Many businesses use QuickBooks as a check-writer and/or invoice generator, with the data being exported to us for write-up and financial statements. Here is how it works.
- At the end of each month, the company transfers their QuickBooks file to us.
- We import the file into our "QuickBooks Premier Accountant Edition" program.
- We use a 30 step check list to review the QuickBooks file and make any necessary adjustments.
- We close the company books.
- We then transfer the adjusted QuickBooks file back to the company.
The transfers of the QuickBooks files to and from us are made through this Virtual Office. The entire process takes only a few hours.